WELL CREATIVE HAS EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN SIGNAGE DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE.
Chris Fagerstrom and Aaron Cuneo worked for several years at Barrier Signs, a large signage manufacturer in regional NSW. During their time there they gained valuable insights into materials, printing, manufacturing and engineering techniques, They worked with clients such as National Parks and Wildlife, Midcoast Water, BHP Billiton and Great Lakes Council developing signage designs for them, drawings, wayfinding schedules and signage manuals.
Tim Clift and Aaron Cuneo also worked for Corlette Design in Sydney. Corlette are wayfinding, signage and environmental consultants. They specialise in large commercial projects for international hotels and shopping complexes. Tim and Aaron worked on projects for clients that include St Regis Hotel Singapore, Jumeirah Hotel Dubai, Grand Hyatt and W Hotels globally. The scope of these projects included:
- Large sky signs at the top of the buildings.
- Food and beverage outlet branding and signage design.
- Wayfinding signs for corridors, lobbys and car parks.
We work closely with clients, architects, interior designers and manufacturers to ensure the best results.
In addition to this we regularly produce billboard advertising.
Our combined experience as wayfinding consultants and sign manufacturers ensures your next signage project is a success.
WHY USE A DESIGNER FOR YOUR SIGNAGE?
PRODUCING GREAT SIGNAGE IS LIKE BUILDING A HOUSE. TO GET THE BEST RESULTS YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN ARCHITECT AND A BUILDER. WHEN THE CREATIVE AND THE TECHNICAL WORK TOGETHER YOU GET THE BEST RESULTS.
- We choose the best supplier for your job. We have a range of excellent suppliers who specialise in different areas. Our overseeing ensures the job is done to the best standard.
- The design process yields better results. Time is taken to research your customer and your competitor. We explore a variety of ideas to achieve the best result within your budget. We show the love!
- Many sign manufacturer’s art department staff are not qualified designers. They are great manufacturers… not great designers.
- Often you do not pay more for using us to design your signs than going direct to a manufacturer. We get excellent trade rates from our suppliers.
SIGNAGE FROM A BRANDING POINT OF VIEW
If we have created your brand we understand who your customer is and what appeals to them.
We know how to keep your signs on brand: logo, fonts, colours, photography and Illustration.
AN ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN FOCUS
YOUR SIGNS SHOULD ENHANCE YOUR ENVIRONMENT
- We understand the importance of viewing distance and ensuring the correct typeface and size are used.
- We consider the surrounding architecture and interior design. Your signs should enhance your environment.
- We can produce a wayfinding schedule for large projects. We consider how people will move through unfamiliar environments, where the key decision points are, viewing distances, messaging, directories and map design.
- Signage guidelines for larger businesses can also be produced to ensure a consistent signage experience at all your business locations
WE ARE ALSO FOR THE LITTLE GUY
DON’T BE PUT OFF THAT WE HAVE WORKED ON LARGE PROJECTS. WE ALSO PRODUCE COST EFFECTIVE SIGNAGE SOLUTIONS FOR SMALL BUSINESS AS WELL. WE KNOW WHEN TO KEEP IT SIMPLE AND FUSS FREE.
TYPES OF SIGNAGE
WE COVER ALL ASPECTS OF SIGNAGE. DON’T SEE IT HERE? JUST ASK! CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US
- Vinyl banners
- Pull up banners
- Routed and laser cut
- Plinth signs
- Printed marquees.