Well Creative’s print briefing form will assist you to place your order for your print requirements. Simply put in the details and we will be in touch with a firm quote. Products available to choose on the form range from letterhead and envelopes, to business cards and DL flyers, booklets and presentation folders. If you require material that is not listed on the print briefing form, please contact us directly as Well Creative can produce the printed material you require.
Do you have a brand or an existing corporate identity?
- The price for creating your print ready artwork does not include the design of a brand.
- If you have a logo, supporting illustrations, colour palette, fonts or photos, you will need to provide us with these before we commence.
- If you need branding please click here to fill out our online branding form. Remember, it is best to get your brand right first before you produce any collateral.
Your project will move through the following steps
- We need to get a full brief from you. If you like you can fill out our online brief form below to give you time to consider your responses and save time. Alternatively, you can request a face-to-face briefing meeting below.
- We will contact you by the next business day.
- Once we have the brief we will confirm the price.
- If you are happy with the quote and wish to proceed, your project is then scheduled and you will be advised when the design will be completed.
- The completed design is presented as a PDF. You can view each page to review design and layout.
- Changes can be made if required. The price includes one round of revisions. Additional revisions cost $125 + GST per hour.
- Once the artwork is approved by you, we then put your job into production and will advise you of the delivery date.
- We will then invoice you for the job once it is despatched.
- Price includes one round of corrections to the design. Additional rounds of corrections to design are charged at $125 + GST per hour.
- If you are not happy after the second round of changes and do not wish to proceed you have the right to abandon the project.