Well Creative’s branding briefing form is designed to provide a clear summary of your business and assist in getting your brand right. As you run through and complete the form, it provides us with with a better understanding and background. What is your business and the products and services you provide. What is your target market and their demographics. Who are your customers? Once the form is submitted, Well Creative will review all material provided in the brand briefing form and be in touch. If you are rebranding, we would love to see your current brand and hear about your ideas for your new brand.
We would love to develop a brand that appeals to your customer and works for your business.
If you are rebranding, we would love to see where you are at. Please provide us with your existing logo, supporting illustrations, colour palette, fonts or photos.
Your project will move through the following steps
- We will get a full brief from you. If you like you can fill out our online brief form below to give you time to consider your responses and save time. Alternatively, you can request a face-to-face briefing meeting below.
- We will contact you by the next business day.
- Once we have the brief we will confirm the price with a quote.
- If you are happy with the quote and wish to proceed, your project is then scheduled and you will be advised when the design will be completed.
- The completed design is presented by emailed PDF. You can review the designs.
- Changes can be made if required. The price includes only one round of revisions. Additional revisions cost $125 + GST per hour.
- Upon approval of the design, we then create all the working files for your brand. This is then sent to you by a download link.
- We will then invoice once you have the files.
- Price includes one round of corrections to the design. Additional rounds of corrections to design are charged at $125 + GST per hour.
- If you are not happy after the second round of changes and do not wish to proceed you have the right to abandon the project.